The New(s)

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Big Magilla wrote:I accidentally clicked on the old board and it came up with all the latest posts mirroring the new site. How long are you planning to keep both versions running?
There is supposed to be a redirect starting up there...some time soon. I don't know when.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I accidentally clicked on the old board and it came up with all the latest posts mirroring the new site. How long are you planning to keep both versions running?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Big Magilla wrote:Not sure of the look. It sits in the center of the screen, any way to expand to full screen?
Nope. That's the way it started, but I decided I wanted it to mirror my site, so I started this way. Eventually, it will look more like the rest of my site.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Not sure of the look. It sits in the center of the screen, any way to expand to full screen?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Well, I hope everyone likes what they see so far both on my newly-designed website and also on the beginnings of the newly-designed messageboard. I still have a lot of work left to do, but I hope things are better than last time. If you come across any errors in my site, let me know. If you have any suggestions that I may have missed, feel free to let me know.
Wesley Lovell

Return to “General Off-Topic”