Golden Globe Winners

1998 through 2007
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Best Supporting Actress:
Cate Blanchett - I'm Not There
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Here goes.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

TV Guide has been on live PST with a two hour pre-show so I know it's on there. Also CNN is a good bet with Larry King confirmed to be broadcasting live.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

I'm watching the Dateline special and Billy Bush just said the announcements will be made at 9:00pm Eastern, so 8:00pm Central
Wesley Lovell
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

See, TVGuide.com says that it's at 8pm central, so I don't know...
Wesley Lovell
abcinyvr
Graduate

Post by abcinyvr »

NBC.com is showing Dateline (2 Hr) at 7 pm Pacific with an hour long HFPA special 'announcement' at 9 pm. Once again the West Coast gets the Live On Tape shaft!

However CNN is showing Larry King doing a live GG broadcast - no tape - at 9pm ET, 6pm PT.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

They are going to be on NBC still. 8pm central.
Wesley Lovell
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

At least the Giants cleaned the floor with the Cowboy's scrawny, incompetent asses ten minutes ago.

Now, The Great Debaters could win the top award, and I'll be euphoric.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

FYI, the TV Guide Channel is broacasting live in all time zones, not sure about NBC, E! or any of the other networks. ABC, CBS and Fox had been threatening to cover it earlier in the day since the HFPA adn Dick Clark Productions pulled the exclsuivity carpet out from under NBC
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I don't know how quickly they'll announce, so I'll try to post after each winner, but if they go too fast, I'll post after they're announced or at commercial breaks as appropriate.
Wesley Lovell

Return to “The 8th Decade”