Golden Globe Nominations

1998 through 2007
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

However, as I recall, last year they said the same thing and didn't start until the standard Oscar-start time of 8:30a Eastern.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

Maybe they goofed and they are airing the repeat on accident? Unless they aren't airing as a result of the writers strike lol

Edited By criddic3 on 1197551331
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

E!'s site does say 8:00am Eastern for the announcement, which means it should have started 6 minutes ago...
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

well, they aren't devoting their whole show to the nominations.
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
VanHelsing
Assistant

Post by VanHelsing »

Can't wait!
With a Southern accent...
"Don't you dare lie to me!" and...
"You threaten my congeniality, you threaten me!"

-------

"You shouldn't be doing what you're doing. The truth is enough!"
"Are you and Perry?" ... "Please, Nelle."
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Assuming they are on E! or TNT (I've set both on my tuner so I can switch back and forth easily), I will post here the nominees as they're announced (or as quickly as I can considering they go through them so damned fast sometimes.
Wesley Lovell

Return to “The 8th Decade”