Grievances Aired

Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

I'm a lover, not a fighter Zahveed. And by that I mean, I'm getting laid later. Erm...I think. But why the hell am I talking to you? You have a wife. Fuck you and your happy fucking life of always getting laid.

Edited By Akash on 1203442732
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

I don't know what to say OG, except "take it easy." The old "truth/resentment hidden within a joke within a joke" is way beyond my capabilities. But I'm glad to see that sniffing them out is not beyond yours. :p

Um, that was also a joke. And a plain one. Nothing hidden.
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

I believe this calls for a cage match.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

I think this is how we should solve disputes on the board in the future.
I liked that proposal Wes, It sounded "healthy". Humor is always a good way of solving problems.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Akash wrote:I. was. kid. ding.
Part of your sentence was kidding. The other part is an expression of previously-expressed sentiments, so you can claim you were just kidding, but there is your version of "truth" in your statement.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

I. was. kid. ding.

And who said anything about Magilla?

Edited By Akash on 1203442337
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Akash wrote:
Zahveed wrote:I have a few friends that are expecting, so when they're born we're going to throw them in a cage fight. Only the most badass infant may survive.

What a great idea! And just to keep things on topic, since this is the Grievances Thread (and since I know how much the Executive Board of this Board hates when things go off topic), I think this is how we should solve disputes on the board in the future.
There is no "Executive Board", Akash. I make 99.9999% of decisions. Magilla made ONE. Get off it. No one else has any influence, no matter how much YOU want to believe it.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Zahveed wrote:I have a few friends that are expecting, so when they're born we're going to throw them in a cage fight. Only the most badass infant may survive.

What a great idea! And just to keep things on topic, since this is the Grievances Thread (and since I know how much the Executive Board of this Board hates when things go off topic), I think this is how we should solve disputes on the board in the future.

Edited By Akash on 1203441646
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Akash wrote:Well, not quite the same Hustler. In terms of positions, I think Flipp usually enjoys being one of the "short people." If you know what I mean.
yep. I know what you meant. We have a proverb here that states:There is no accounting for taste.
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

Steph2 wrote:So you're going to be a dad too? Aww.
Yep. Owen Xavier (yea, his initials are OXN) will be born in either March or April. I have a few friends that are expecting, so when they're born we're going to throw them in a cage fight. Only the most badass infant may survive.
Steph2
Assistant

Post by Steph2 »

Zahveed wrote:Females, in my experience anyways, usually cite a new band or some indie flavor of the week.]

Tread carefully, dear :)

The rest of your story though is really sweet. So you're going to be a dad too? Aww.
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

Damien wrote:
Zahveed wrote:
Precious Doll wrote:I never considered her to be a midget, just very short.

I don't consider my wife a midget. I'm just talking specifics. Plus, it was a good plug-in to start talking about my wife.

Talk away, Zahveed :) Are you guys in school?
We met on Myspace actually. I was looking for girls that I didn't know in my school. All the girls that I knew at the time were either my friends, girls I wouldn't date, girls that wouldn't date me, or girls I've already dated. I messaged a few girls and she was the one that kept a good conversation. Then we started talking about music.

[You can learn a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to and being a musician by hobby I wanted to know her interests. Females, in my experience anyways, usually cite a new band or some indie flavor of the week.]

Her favorite band was Led Zeppelin. I knew she was a keeper. We went on a casual date, hung out for a few weeks at school, and then started dating on Valentine's day 2006. Months went by and we were still happy so we got engaged. We married in December 2006. I started a job with a steady paycheck, she got her license for paranomal investigation, and eventually got her pregnant (one of those times when I was lazy and didn't want to go to the store). I'm working on some CLEP exams before I go to school again and she will start going to school after the baby is born and she gets a job again.

[Breathes]

In short, we're not in school at the moment.
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Well, not quite the same Hustler. In terms of positions, I think Flipp usually enjoys being one of the "short people." If you know what I mean.

Zahveed, were your wedding presents registered at FAO Schwarz? :D

Edited By Akash on 1203389465
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

flipp525 wrote:
Akash wrote:Anyway, I think there are a few taller people on this board.

I'm 6' 2 3/4". So, basically 6'3". This thread is so weird.
So, you enjoy from the same advantages than Akash.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Akash wrote:Anyway, I think there are a few taller people on this board.

I'm 6' 2 3/4". So, basically 6'3". This thread is so weird.

Edited By flipp525 on 1203379924
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Return to “General Off-Topic”