Christian Hoff, JERSEY BOYS, 2006 Best Featured Actor in a M

For discussions of subjects relating to literature and theater.
Jefforey Smith
Graduate

Re: Christian Hoff, JERSEY BOYS, 2006 Best Featured Actor in

Post by Jefforey Smith »

Well it looks as though my little brush with fame didn't generate much interest around here. I did post on another forum & received many illuminating responses. At least I tried....
Jefforey Smith
Graduate

Christian Hoff, JERSEY BOYS, 2006 Best Featured Actor in a M

Post by Jefforey Smith »

I had the pleasure of meeting Christian Hoff (JERSEY BOYS, 2006 Tony winner, Best Featured Actor MUSICAL) a few weekends ago after seeing him in THE MIDTOWN MEN featuring the original JERSEY BOYS (minus John Lloyd Young).

Christian Hoff is such a kind & generous person. And his singing & dancing were terrific! Daniel Reichard & I discussed Christian's surprise Tony win...Daniel Reichard immediately mentioning Jim Dale from The Threepenny Opera as the favorite in Christian's category.

Since The Tony Awards nominations were recently announced, I thought it might be fun to post this & get some responses & reactions to Christian Hoff's Tony win. Many had John Lloyd Young as the heavy favorite in the leading category...yet initial support for Christian Hoff in the featured category during the nomination season wasn't as strong. Thoughts? Reactions? Reflections?

Return to “The Cam Dagg Memorial Theatre and Literature Forum”