Bye, bye Lieberman!

Nik
Temp

Post by Nik »

I agree Damien and since I will be returning to Connecicut as well, I'm happy with these results. I despise Lieberman and I hope his political career fizzles and dies in the next few years.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

There's a very funny Lieberman Parody Blog Page (The official blog for the official party of Senator Joe Lieberman -- A PARTY OF ONE)

at

http://liebermania.blogspot.com/

Also,
from Daily Kos:

A third poll has now shown Ned Lamont ahead of Joe Lieberman in the Connecticut Democratic primary for United States Senate. This time, Rasmussen shows Lamont with a solid 51-41 lead (currently, the poll is only available for subscribers to Rasmussen). The previous Rasmussen poll, conducted in mid-June, showed Lieberman ahead 46-40. . . . In a three way race, Rasmussen shows Lamont and Lieberman tied at 40% each, with the Republican at 13%. It is pretty amusing to see just how hapless Republicans are in this race.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

SWEET! I have Lamont on MySpace... Just though I'd get that out there. I have no idea who he is, but it's nice to see that three days after adding him, he's ahead of the lame Lieberman.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

As a Connecticut native and someone who has hated Lieberman for 2 decades, I made a donation to Lamont's campaign. EVer since Lieberman announced he didn't care about the will of Democratic voters in the state, the momenthum's been with Ned.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

A Quinnipiac poll now has Joe Lieberman trailing his anti-Iraq-war opponent Ned Lamont by 51% to 47% for the Democratic primary. Perhaps this is the start of the Democratic Party at long last finally standing strong for something.

poll

Return to “Current Events”