Merry Christmas... - ...or Whatever You Celebrate

Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

flipp525 wrote:You as well, Tee! And to everyone on the Board, happy holidays. Cherish being alive; it's a true gift. And be thankful for the people in your life. I've lost so many this year.

Tee, it's funny how you bring up that "inadvertently leaving people off" thing every year since it happened!
It really bothered me. I thought I was doing something so nice, and all it did was make some feel left out.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

You as well, Tee! And to everyone on the Board, happy holidays. Cherish being alive; it's a true gift. And be thankful for the people in your life. I've lost so many this year.

Tee, it's funny how you bring up that "inadvertently leaving people off" thing every year since it happened!

Edited By flipp525 on 1293070347
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

I'm heading to Connecticut tomorrow afternoon, and see VERY little free time between now and then, so...

my very warmest Christmas wishes to Oscar Guy for hosting us, and to all the rest of you who make this such a fun place to congregate. I won't do individual names -- having tried that one year and inadvertently slighted people -- but you all know who you are.

A great holiday, and (please) a much brighter new year.

Return to “General Off-Topic”