My first Hollywood job! - Well, sort of Hollywood

99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Well done, Wes!
Nothing is sweeter than getting the job you're chasing.
Cam
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

That's great, Wes.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Congrats, Wes!

I hope you don't forget us little people.

(A NOTE OF INTEREST: Wes isn't a big fan of Robert Rodriguez or the first Sin City).
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Congrats, Wes!!
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Congratulations and warm wishes of success in your new task!
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Congratulations, Wes. Terrific news. Hope it's a great gig!
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Congrats Wes, cant think of a better man for the job. Keep us updated (as much as you can) about the goings on of the movie.
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Just wanted to come around and drop what is possibly the best and biggest news in my life this year! Last week, I landed a production assistant job on Sin City 2, which is going to start filming in Austin this summer! I've been hopeful that I would get this job for over a year, but it looks as if it's really becoming a reality now. I got the job through my former boss at the San Antonio Film Commission, who contacted the film's production manager at Troublemaker Studios and told him about me.

Hopefully, this will be the first big step in my career. :D
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)

Return to “General Off-Topic”