A New Purge & Update

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

There will be no collapse this time. All I have to do is purge records, which I have done successfully many times. None of the current discussions will be removed. However, some of the older discussions, such as New Developments or others like it may be deleted.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Does this mean that

a) most of our lists are going to be ''purged''?
b) the Board is going to ''collapse''?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I'm redesigning my site and it's time to once again make some changes. I've got to bring the size of the message board down quite a bit since the size of the rest of the site may be increasing. To that end, I will probably be pruning out, eventually, any topics that have been closed, any that are over 6 months old and those that have very few replies.

I'm going to be uploading a good portion of my new site today. Some of the old site will still be there while I transition everything to the new format/layout. Hope everyone enjoys.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Off-Topic”