New Website

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I'm still in the process of editing corrupted posts in threads when I find them. These are generally posts that have quotes in them that didn't transfer to the new site properly If anyone sees "edited by Big Magilla" in one of their posts, that's the reason and the only reason.

All I do is click on edit and then submit, I don't change anyone's input. I don't even correct typos so the edited posts are just as they were originally submitted with one exception. I just discovered that the automatic censor is on.

In reviews of Rachel Getting Married someone described it as s h i t and someone else agreed, but in the edited version it comes across as ****, which gives it a completely different meaning.

I just hope we don't go back to referring to Alfred Hitchcock as Alfred Hitch****.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Thanks, Damien. That really means a lot to me.

I'm still working on the re-direct for those who don't have someone pointing them the right way, but it's an uphill battle. I hope everyone enjoys the new site, the new board and that everything is far easier to find than it was before.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

DWS alerted me to the new site. Looks great, Wes! Sleek and sophisticated, with terrific graphics.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell

Return to “General Off-Topic”