Harry Potter to get naked on-stage

For discussions of subjects relating to literature and theater.
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Post by Precious Doll »

A friend has recently sent me an email which contains a more candid shot of Daniel Radcliffe.

I'm pretty sure it's a doctored photo (though very well done I should add) but if anyone is interesting in seeing it send me an email and I will forward it to you.
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Damien wrote:Can you imagine how many Fatty Winslet could hold? Saint Hilary on the other hand has pre-ordered thousands of copies which she'll distribute to poor children around the world so that they'll have the chance to read the book, too.

lol, and then because she especially loves YOU Damien, St. Hilary will take a picture of Ethan Hawke's rear, putting Daniel Radcliff to shame :)

I swear this is like a game of Mad Libs.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Damien wrote:Can you imagine how many Fatty Winslet could hold? Saint Hilary on the other hand has pre-ordered thousands of copies which she'll distribute to poor children around the world so that they'll have the chance to read the book, too.
Hilarious!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Damien = Worships Satan.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Akash wrote:Maybe he's holding the new Harry Potter book in between his "cheeks" for safe keeping. It's a fitting home for it :p
Can you imagine how many Fatty Winslet could hold? Saint Hilary on the other hand has pre-ordered thousands of copies which she'll distribute to poor children around the world so that they'll have the chance to read the book, too.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Now. May we see one from another view, please?
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Damien wrote:Odd indentations.

Maybe he's holding the new Harry Potter book in between his "cheeks" for safe keeping. It's a fitting home for it :p

(this is a joke Potterfans)
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

anonymous wrote:OMG.

I am going to hell. :p
Wow, nice glutes.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Odd indentations.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

OMG.

I am going to hell. :p
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

There was a production of "Equus" at Middlebury while I was there. The guy playing the lead was pretty comfortable being naked but the director had a naked rehearsal anyway in which they all stripped down and went about the blocking business as usual. Whenever I saw the girl who'd played his naked scene partner in that one part of the play, at a party or out on campus, I could hardly think of anything else.

Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

LMAO! Musto is always hilarious. His disparaging write ups about the Oscars are always a treat as well.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Michael Musto in the Village Voice:

Starved for attention, Harry Potter star DANIEL RADCLIFFE has caused a ruckus by preparing to appear naked in Equus, perturbing parents who feel the sight of Radcliffe's gauntlet of fire could traumatize their children. Why—are they afraid it'll be that small? Shouldn't they be more upset that his character has a hard-on for a horse? And ends up mutilating six of them in the eyes? And that the play is psychobabble-laden twaddle and in fact utter caca? It's the worst, but seeing his wurst will be the best!
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

A joke? Sorry.... ???

Return to “The Cam Dagg Memorial Theatre and Literature Forum”