GG: Director

Joey
Graduate

Post by Joey »

I imagine Cameron having a sunken bird chest combined with a bowling ball stomach. Pasty white skin with strawberry moles all over

Hey, whatever gets you off...

Edited By Joey on 1264105350
matthew
Graduate

Post by matthew »

jack wrote:
mashari wrote:I really hope my man Tarantino is the beneficiary for voters wanting to sidestep the Cameron-Bigelow debacle. I think this is the one major category Harvey can pull off with a win despite losing big at the Globes.
Tarantino won't win for this film. Inglorious Basterds is a live-action cartoon...
As opposed to what Cameron is likely to win for...?
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

flipp525 wrote:
dws1982 wrote:I don't think that Cameron looks very old as much as his hairstyle makes him look like Martina Navritilova.
I imagine Cameron having a sunken bird chest combined with a bowling ball stomach. Pasty white skin with strawberry moles all over.
Eeeewwww. :O
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
jack
Assistant

Post by jack »

mashari wrote:I really hope my man Tarantino is the beneficiary for voters wanting to sidestep the Cameron-Bigelow debacle. I think this is the one major category Harvey can pull off with a win despite losing big at the Globes.
Tarantino won't win for this film. Inglorious Basterds is a live-action cartoon, and let's face it, that's all Tarantino seems to make these days.

He will win a Best Director Oscar one day, but he'll need to revert back to his Pulp Fiction/Jackie Brown days before he does so... Basterds only Oscar will come from Christoph Waltz. Forget Original Screenplay; Mark Boal or Pete Doctor will win there.
mashari
Temp

Post by mashari »

I really hope my man Tarantino is the beneficiary for voters wanting to sidestep the Cameron-Bigelow debacle. I think this is the one major category Harvey can pull off with a win despite losing big at the Globes.
"The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes... only sooner."--Tallulah Bankhead
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

dws1982 wrote:I don't think that Cameron looks very old as much as his hairstyle makes him look like Martina Navritilova.
I imagine Cameron having a sunken bird chest combined with a bowling ball stomach. Pasty white skin with strawberry moles all over.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Nah! Scorsese looks 10 years older than Cameron.
dws1982
Emeritus

Post by dws1982 »

I don't think that Cameron looks very old as much as his hairstyle makes him look like Martina Navritilova.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Older!
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

Big Magilla wrote:It's interesting to note that Kathyn Bigelow at 58 looks younger than both ex-husband Cameron at 55 and his current wife Suzy Amis, who is 48.
Really? He's 55? He looks about as old as Scorsese.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

I understand Avatar winning Best Picture, but it's such a triumph of producing rather than directing.
"How's the despair?"
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Big Magilla wrote:It's interesting to note that Kathyn Bigelow at 58 looks younger than both ex-husband Cameron at 55 and his current wife Suzy Amis, who is 48.
Yes, I also noticed that a several days ago. :)
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

I m happy James Cameron won this, but somehow would love to see Kathryn Bigelow holding her Oscar.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I was disappointed because I was looking forward to see Kathryn Bigelow win.
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Wow! Deserved. Sorry, guys. ;)

Return to “82nd Predictions and Precursors”