GG: Supporting Actress

mashari
Temp

Post by mashari »

As good as a lock as Hudson was in 2006. Best supp. performance of the decade IMO.
"The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes... only sooner."--Tallulah Bankhead
dylanfan23
Temp

Post by dylanfan23 »

Very good speech...one of if not the best supporting performance of the year...i'm fine with her or kendrick...its looking like this is hers all the way.
The Original BJ
Emeritus

Post by The Original BJ »

And this is someone who ISN'T gracious about winning awards?!!!

She gave a lovely speech.

Edited By The Original BJ on 1263778056
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

Will that standing ovation make even her naysayers agree that she is becoming THE force to be reckoned with this season...congrats to Eric for nailing this one ridiculously early.
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Two awards shows. Two different speeches. She's doing this all right. I could see her picking up the Oscar just because of her graciousness at these events.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Mo'Nique - Precious
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “82nd Predictions and Precursors”