GG: Drama Actor

danfrank
Assistant

Post by danfrank »

That's pretty funny. Damn, that Jeff Bridges is a good actor.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

danfrank wrote:I find it refreshing when actors who win awards break free of reading their lines. I thought Bridges' acceptance was charming and authentic.
I'd give you that if it wasn't the same thing he did on Friday night at the BFCAs.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
danfrank
Assistant

Post by danfrank »

I find it refreshing when actors who win awards break free of reading their lines. I thought Bridges' acceptance was charming and authentic.
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

His speeches are really rambling and unfocused. If you're the frontrunner, you could probably stand to work on that.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
dylanfan23
Temp

Post by dylanfan23 »

can't wait to see it
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I think we have finally found a winner. The standing ovation shows he really is well respected and this is the kind of performance that Oscar does love.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Jeff Bridges - Crazy Heart
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “82nd Predictions and Precursors”