GG: TV Drama Actor

Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Mister Tee wrote:It wasn't widely publicized, at least to my knowledge. I only saw some small article about it a few days back. I actually wondered if he decided he was going to look like hell at this show, and might as well let people know why.

On a similar note, a small article in today's NY Daily News says Dennis Hopper is on his death-bed. Has anyone heard this previously?
The National Enquirer apparently had one of their "[Name of Celebrity]'s Brave Last Days" articles. A friend of mine at USA Today wrote a career appreciation a few weeks ago and it's set for print.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

flipp525 wrote:
dws1982 wrote:
flipp525 wrote:Why did he look like an AIDS patient?
Because he just finished cancer treatments.
Eek. Open mouth, insert foot.
He was the most upbeat person in the room.

He released the information about his health last week in anticipation of the speculation his looks would bring at the Globes.
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Mister Tee wrote:It wasn't widely publicized, at least to my knowledge. I only saw some small article about it a few days back. I actually wondered if he decided he was going to look like hell at this show, and might as well let people know why.

On a similar note, a small article in today's NY Daily News says Dennis Hopper is on his death-bed. Has anyone heard this previously?
I have...
He's dying.. And files for divorce as well.
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

It wasn't widely publicized, at least to my knowledge. I only saw some small article about it a few days back. I actually wondered if he decided he was going to look like hell at this show, and might as well let people know why.

flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

dws1982 wrote:
Eek. Open mouth, insert foot.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
dws1982
Emeritus

Post by dws1982 »

flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Why did he look like an AIDS patient?
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Michael C. Hall - Dexter
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “82nd Predictions and Precursors”