Hi

All new members must send a PM (Private Message) to OscarGuy via the PM system in order to get access.
dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Welcome :)
Our happy family is growing :)
kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

Welcome MerryKarma. You have picked what is probably the best discussion board to meet your needs. You will learn about not only the best films for 2008 but great films from prior years you may not have heard and good info about films coming up next year and beyond. Lots of serious, but fun, well informed film fans here. And our non-film discussions are interesting, entertaining and educational as well.
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
MerryKarma
Graduate

Post by MerryKarma »

I live in Texas, I like to watch movies, and I tell my friends about them. It started with an e-mail list, but now, I just review movies on my blog.

I do not hold any professional credentials in the film industry.

I just like to watch movies...and I find watching the Oscars is much more meaningful if I've seen the films nominated for the top 5. That is my goal every year.

I came to this site in a search for websites that give some early Oscar buzz; so, I can get my list of flicks to watch in order.

:)

Return to “Let Me Introduce Myself...”