Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Re: Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Post by Precious Doll »

Thanks Magilla.

I've saved the link and will use it should I face the problem again.
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Re: Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Post by Big Magilla »

A Forbidden 403 error that is not experienced by everyone trying to access the same website usually means that your cache is full or corrupted. Try clearing your cache.

http://www.regwinner.org/Clear-browser-cache.html
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Post by Precious Doll »

I'm really curious if anyone else has been having the problems accessing the board over the last 3 weeks.

I was in Melbourne for 8 days (5 August to 13 August) and half the time I tried to access the board during that time I received a 'Forbidden 403' message. Since returning home and am still encountering the problem from time to time.

For example I haven't been able to access the board since Friday afternoon. Now that I finally have accessed the board it seems that people have been posting during the times I couldn't access the board.

Also of note is that I am having this problem at home. I am posting this from my mother's house where I don't seem to have a problem. It's very odd and if know one else is encountering this problem I'll probably need to contact my provider.

I suppose on the plus side it may give me the final push to give up watching new films all together as I am becoming increasing disengaged with contemporary cinema anyway and these difficulties may give me the 'final push' I need.
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)

Return to “Help Forum”