Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Precious Doll
Tenured

Re: Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Postby Precious Doll » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Thanks Magilla.

I've saved the link and will use it should I face the problem again.
"I think he sexually assaulted a child and I don't think that's right…It's gotten very quiet in here, but that's true." Susan Sarandon on Woody Allen, Cannes Film Festival 2016

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Re: Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Postby Big Magilla » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:09 am

A Forbidden 403 error that is not experienced by everyone trying to access the same website usually means that your cache is full or corrupted. Try clearing your cache.

http://www.regwinner.org/Clear-browser-cache.html

Precious Doll
Tenured

Difficulty accessing the board over the last 3 weeks

Postby Precious Doll » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:57 am

I'm really curious if anyone else has been having the problems accessing the board over the last 3 weeks.

I was in Melbourne for 8 days (5 August to 13 August) and half the time I tried to access the board during that time I received a 'Forbidden 403' message. Since returning home and am still encountering the problem from time to time.

For example I haven't been able to access the board since Friday afternoon. Now that I finally have accessed the board it seems that people have been posting during the times I couldn't access the board.

Also of note is that I am having this problem at home. I am posting this from my mother's house where I don't seem to have a problem. It's very odd and if know one else is encountering this problem I'll probably need to contact my provider.

I suppose on the plus side it may give me the final push to give up watching new films all together as I am becoming increasing disengaged with contemporary cinema anyway and these difficulties may give me the 'final push' I need.
"I think he sexually assaulted a child and I don't think that's right…It's gotten very quiet in here, but that's true." Susan Sarandon on Woody Allen, Cannes Film Festival 2016

Return to “Help Forum”