Problem IP Address

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Mechphisto
Graduate

Post by Mechphisto »

test post
Mechphisto
Graduate

Post by Mechphisto »

Test msg. Sorry
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Post by Precious Doll »

Thanks guys.

It's a big post so I will break it down/
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Precious Doll wrote:Oscar Guy - I'm having a really strange problem. I am unable to add a post to the Coming DVD's thread. I've been trying for over 24 hours with no luck however I have been able to post here without any problems.
I've found the problem occurs when you try to copy more than three paragraphs at a time. You need to either copy and paste a little at a time or just print the link.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

If the post is a long one, that may be the problem. Try breaking it up into two smaller posts...
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Post by Precious Doll »

Oscar Guy - I'm having a really strange problem. I am unable to add a post to the Coming DVD's thread. I've been trying for over 24 hours with no luck however I have been able to post here without any problems.

Edited By Precious Doll on 1204962521
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

There was an IP address causing troubles for this site and as a result, I had to add a ban for that IP address. My apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone using the internet service provide responsible for that address as you will not be able to access from that provider if they use a static ip address.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Help Forum”