Problem IP Address

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
Mechphisto
Graduate

Postby Mechphisto » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 am

test post

Mechphisto
Graduate

Postby Mechphisto » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:48 am

Test msg. Sorry

Precious Doll
Tenured

Postby Precious Doll » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks guys.

It's a big post so I will break it down/
"I think he sexually assaulted a child and I don't think that's right…It's gotten very quiet in here, but that's true." Susan Sarandon on Woody Allen, Cannes Film Festival 2016

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Postby Big Magilla » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm

Precious Doll wrote:Oscar Guy - I'm having a really strange problem. I am unable to add a post to the Coming DVD's thread. I've been trying for over 24 hours with no luck however I have been able to post here without any problems.

I've found the problem occurs when you try to copy more than three paragraphs at a time. You need to either copy and paste a little at a time or just print the link.

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Postby OscarGuy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:16 am

If the post is a long one, that may be the problem. Try breaking it up into two smaller posts...
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Precious Doll
Tenured

Postby Precious Doll » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:47 am

Oscar Guy - I'm having a really strange problem. I am unable to add a post to the Coming DVD's thread. I've been trying for over 24 hours with no luck however I have been able to post here without any problems.

Edited By Precious Doll on 1204962521
"I think he sexually assaulted a child and I don't think that's right…It's gotten very quiet in here, but that's true." Susan Sarandon on Woody Allen, Cannes Film Festival 2016

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Postby OscarGuy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm

There was an IP address causing troubles for this site and as a result, I had to add a ban for that IP address. My apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone using the internet service provide responsible for that address as you will not be able to access from that provider if they use a static ip address.
Wesley Lovell

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Help Forum”