Subscripts And Superscripts On Message Boards

If you need help finding something, navigating the forums or other topics, post them here.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Re: Subscripts And Superscripts On Message Boards

Post by OscarGuy »

Both sub and super should be available now.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

Big Magilla wrote:
Greg wrote:Does anyone know the code to use to add subscripts and superscripts to the text you are posting on a message board? I tried to do it like you do bold, italic, and underline; and, I end up with, for example, x and [sup]x[/sup] rather than an x in a lowered or raised position.
What would be the purpose?
No big deal. I remembered one time awhile back I wanted to do it for a minor reason and was curious why I couldn't do it. No reason going to any trouble to change things.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Greg wrote:Does anyone know the code to use to add subscripts and superscripts to the text you are posting on a message board? I tried to do it like you do bold, italic, and underline; and, I end up with, for example, x and [sup]x[/sup] rather than an x in a lowered or raised position.
What would be the purpose?
Heksagon wrote:I believe the admins need to add subscript as custom code, if they want to.
Oscar Guy can do that if he wants but I wouldn't attempt to fool around with something like that. I might blow up the whole works.
Heksagon
Adjunct

Post by Heksagon »

I believe the admins need to add subscript as custom code, if they want to.
Greg
Tenured

Subscripts And Superscripts On Message Boards

Post by Greg »

Does anyone know the code to use to add subscripts and superscripts to the text you are posting on a message board? I tried to do it like you do bold, italic, and underline; and, I end up with, for example, x and [sup]x[/sup] rather than an x in a lowered or raised position.

Return to “Help Forum”