81st Oscars: Pre-Show Discussion

flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

MovieWes wrote:
flipp525 wrote:Is it just me or does Miley Cyrus carry herself like an 85-year-old woman with osteoporosis? She has atrocious posture.

And how dare she have a movie opening on my birthday.

Miley Cyrus is a fool. Last night, she said she'd love to be nominated for the upcoming Hannah Montana movie. Keep dreaming, little girl.

She seems so low class and just, well, common to me.

Edited By flipp525 on 1235419048
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

flipp525 wrote:Is it just me or does Miley Cyrus carry herself like an 85-year-old woman with osteoporosis? She has atrocious posture.

Miley Cyrus is a fool. Last night, she said she'd love to be nominated for the upcoming Hannah Montana movie. Keep dreaming, little girl.
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I don't know, but her gown is gaudy awful.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Is it just me or does Miley Cyrus carry herself like an 85-year-old woman with osteoporosis? She has atrocious posture.

Edited By flipp525 on 1235351761
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Although it's not the official one, my mother said Giuliana Depandi said the Best Actress race was between Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway...

Edited By OscarGuy on 1235346628
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Discuss the pre-show.
Wesley Lovell

Return to “81st and Other 9th Decade Discussions”