Onslaught of Precursors

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Fixed and tested to be working this time.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

Nope
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Fixed. I allowed the system to add URL tags, so it put the tag after the comma, not before. It should be fine now.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

Not working for me either
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I get the following message when I click on the link:

404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
Lite Speed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

As I detail in my calendar of events on my site: http://www.oscarguy.com/Oscars/Annual/81st/Calendar.html, Oscar season is about to go into full swing.

This Sunday, the Satellite Award nominations will be announced (Independent Spirit should have already been out...).

Then, we'll get the NBR next week (and possibly the Annie Awards), capped off on Sunday by a potential 4 orgs (Boston, LA, New York Online, Washington DC) and then the next week is littered with Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Broadcast, London and the Golden Globe nods plus the Chicago winners and the Satellite Awards on Sunday.

December is always busy, but sheesh. I don't know that I'm prepared.

Edited By OscarGuy on 1227723637
Wesley Lovell

Return to “81st and Other 9th Decade Discussions”