Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

Sabin wrote:Let's abbr.

IJ&TKOTCS

Christ almighty. My balls just took a shit looking at that.
Your balls did what? ???
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
Sabin
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Sabin »

Let's abbr.

IJ&TKOTCS

Christ almighty. My balls just took a shit looking at that.
"How's the despair?"
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Well, George Lucas, King of Bad Titles, is involved, so it shouldn't be a surprise.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

What an AWFUL title. ...and the Crystal Skull or ...and the Kingdom of the Skull would be ok, but combining the two...yuck.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Oh, Karen Allen's coming back? Nice. I've always liked her. Besides her performance in Raiders of the Lost Ark, her roles in Starman, Scrooged and The Glass Menagerie (for which she should've been nominated in supporting) have all been wonderful. I also recall her playing Christa McAuliffe in a TV movie about the Challenger explosion which, until September 11th, was the "JFK assassination" of my generation.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Aceisgreat
Temp

Post by Aceisgreat »

LaBeouf announces new Indy title at VMAs

NEW YORK - The title of the new "Indiana Jones" movie, directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Harrison Ford, has been revealed.

"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will be in theaters May 22, 2008.

The title of the long-awaited fourth installment of the adventure series was announced by Shia LaBeouf, who co-stars with Ford in the film, at the MTV Video Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday.

The new Indy adventure, which is set in the 1950s, also stars Cate Blanchett, Ray Winstone, John Hurt, Jim Broadbent and Karen Allen.

Sean Connery, who played dad to Ford's globe-trotting archaeologist in 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," will not reprise the role in the new movie.

The series began in 1981 with "Raiders of the Lost Ark," followed by "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" in 1984.

In promotional photos, the 65-year-old Ford appears fit as ever.

"I have to say, he looks amazing," Kathleen Kennedy, the film's co-executive producer, along with George Lucas, told The Associated Press in July. "He looks fantastic in the outfit."

_

On the Net:

Indiana Jones:

http://www.indianajones.com
"I can't stand a naked light bulb any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action." -- Blanche DuBois

Return to “2008”