Iron Man

Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

HarryGoldfarb wrote:How many superheroes are left?
You don't want to know; they'll probably end up making them into blockbuster popcorn flicks sooner or later and knowing such a number will come to fruition may melt your brain.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Trying to keep 'em low since I haven't enjoyed a superhero movie in a long time, and have pretty much stopped watching them. But Shellhead was my favorite comic book hero as a kid (somewhere in my parents' attic are stored more than a hundred consecutive issues from the 1970s and 80s), and Downey and Howard seem perfectly cast, so I'm definitely going to be checking this one out, hoping for the best.
HarryGoldfarb
Adjunct

Post by HarryGoldfarb »

How many superheroes are left?

This one has a cast apparently above the usual superheroe stuff: Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in the company of Gwyneth Paltrow, Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges and Samuel L. Jackson. The Director, Jon Favreau actually worries me considering his previous work: Zathura and Elf. Nonetheless the trailer looks promising (but let's face it, nowdays we can't trust in trailers) and I'd like to see what Downey can do with this character... Here's the trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/trailer2/

So... any expectations?
"If you place an object in a museum, does that make this object a piece of art?" - The Square (2017)

Return to “2008”