OFTA: Members Wanted

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

The Online Film & Television Association is always on the look out for great new members.

The OFTA is a fan-based awards organization that recognizes the best in film and television annually. You can join as a film enthusiast, television enthusiast or both.

Time is running short to join before the OFTA begins selecting the Best of 2007. If you're interested, just send me a message by PM here on this board. If you're ambitious enough, you'll find out what information I need from the membership page of the website listed below.

Online Film & Television Association

The membership form on the site is not working properly, so if you want to guarantee that you get considered, send me a PM here. For more information about our history, see the link above.

New members will not be accepted after December 31, 2007. If you miss the deadline, you can still send me a message, but it won't be processed until March of 2008.

What are you waiting for?
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Announcements”