Board Consolidation

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I'm refering to the First Century of film, 1895 to 1999 (sure an extra 4 years but bah...)
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

No problem with the re-organiztion, but you might want to consider re-naming the Last Century forum. Technically the 20th Century ended December 31, 2000, not December 31, 1999, but more importantly to many of us who lived most of our lives in the 20th Century, seeing it referred to as "the last century" suddenly makes us feel a little ancient. How about Pre-2000 or Prior to 2000?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Consolidation complete.

Ok, so it didn't take me as long as I expected, but there it is.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I am going to be consolidating several forums into one to better streamline the look and feel of the site. The page is exceedingly long looking through all topics. This update should also clarify where certain discussions should take place.

This change will take time and I will probably be working hard to make the changes today, so you may see forum thread titles change suddenly and without warning. This is your warning.
Wesley Lovell

Return to “General Announcements”