User Issues

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

These issues should be fixed. The new categories were not set up to be viewed by all users as I had expected them automatically to be.

If you still have problems let me know. If you were having problems and those problems are now fixed, also let me know.

My apologies for the inconvience.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

The issues are persisting. I have requested help from the support forums for ikonboard...I don't know what's causing the problems.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

If you are having issues viewing certain sections of the board, go into your cache, delete the files in your page viewer cache, and try again.

Edited By OscarGuy on 1195178378
Wesley Lovell

Return to “General Announcements”