Service Interruptions

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Got 'em all now.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I found all of them the first time around.

I meant the end of the problems with the board.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

OK, but what do you mean by "the end"? The end of the problems, the changes, the board, what?

I manually moved all the Oscar Shouldabeens from 1927-2005 that I could find as well as Rez's 1919 through 1923 posts. I couldn't find any for 1924-1926. I'm also missing 1935, 1948 and 1966 so if anyone can find them, please let me know what forum and page number they're in and I'll move them as well.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I apologize for all of the problems and service interruptions of late. Upgrading the board doesn't seem to work for me. I just don't seem to have the luck for it. I can't seem to upload any of the backups I created, so this may be the end. Please be wary of long posts as they may disappear if trouble occurs.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Announcements”