Out of Date Forums

A place for the UAADB Admin to post information necessary for all members to read.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

If you'll read my message, Magilla, I ONLY moved anything that hadn't been responded to in 4 months. I didn't pick and choose, I moved everything. Nothing's been deleted yet anyway, so don't everyone get so bent out of shape. You can find them in the Miscellaneous Discussion area.

If you have some you wish to petition to be moved, just send me a message and I'll gladly those with interest back.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

It's a little assine, don't you think, eliminating most of our Oscar Shuldabeen posts and leaving a handful that have recent comments. Why not eliminate them all and be done with it?
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I'm needing extra space soon for my website, so I'm moving everything that's significantly out of date (more than 4 months with no post) into a special Out of Date forum. By the end of the month, I'll be deleting everything in said folder, so if you want something out of it, please save it.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Announcements”