New Batman 3

MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

If you want only the most reliable information regarding the upcoming Batman movie, you should only go to one site, Batman-on-Film. Don't go anyplace else. They have a very good relationship with Chris Nolan, David S. Goyer, the cast, and Warner Bros.
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I didn't even see that...hmmm. I was already beginning to hate WENN's IMDB press feeds since it was mostly celebrity bull shit used for promoting upcoming projects, but this seals its fate. good for snippets, not good for teasers.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

according to British newspaper The Sun.

There's your first clue that it's bullshit. :laugh:
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Well, most of what I read is from "genuine" news sources, so I assume it's correct. But color me relieved that it's not true.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

The rumor here in Chicago (from a friend who is a stuntman and worked on TDK) is that Summer 2010 they want to film 3 and 4 here simultaneously.
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Yeah, that's all bullshit. I wish these stupid casting rumors would stop already.

I don't even understand why there are people who would believe such nonsense.

Edited By MovieWes on 1229711781
Zahveed
Associate

Post by Zahveed »

These rumors have already been debunked. It's all trash. Nolan is just in talks to direct, he's just waiting for a good story.
"It's the least most of us can do, but less of us will do more."
Heksagon
Adjunct

Post by Heksagon »

After the dreadful Batman Begins, I thought that The Dark Knight was something of a positive surprise. But "the next instalment" seems horrendous... The casting reminds me of the Joel Schumacher films.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I read that. I think it's bullshit.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

These casting choices are getting harder and harder to accept.

Murphy And Labeouf For Batman

17 December 2008 5:29 PM, PST

Eddie Murphy and Shia Labeouf have been lined up to star in the next Batman movie, according to reports.

The Beverly Hills Cop actor will star as The Riddler and Labeouf will play the caped crusader's sidekick Robin in the next instalment, tentatively titled Gotham.

Actress Rachel Weisz is reportedly in the frame to play Catwoman. Christian Bale will return as Bruce Wayne and Michael Caine will again play his assistant Alfred, according to British newspaper The Sun.

The movie, which is slated for a 2010 release, will be directed by Christopher Nolan, who made The Dark Knight such a huge success when it was released this year.

A source says, .Chris wasn.t sure if he wanted to do another movie but as soon as he decided to, he got the wheels in motion. Eddie.s a fantastic addition. Everyone.s excited to see what he does as the Riddler..
Wesley Lovell

Return to “2009”