Todd Palin is a jerk - (allegedly)

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

That's why I qualified my statement to last names of Tripp. Our Tripp is a first-namer.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Mister Tee wrote:
Big Magilla wrote:I can't wait to see the spin she puts on this one.
I can tell you right now: she's the victim. As she is of everything that has ever occured in her life.
That much is clear, but victim of what? The Mainstream Media again? I'm sure she sees the National Enquirer in the same light as CNN, MSNBC and the Washington Post.

The big question is will she stand by her man, say it's all a bunch of lies, admit it's true and forgive him, or throw the bum out? And how will it play to her biggest supporters, the so-called religious right? Will her ratings go up or down? And how will Fox handle this?
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

OscarGuy wrote:We'll see what happens...

And another Tripp...Please, politicians and spouses...do not get involved with anyone who has the last name Tripp or who talks frequently to someone named Tripp.
Except for FilmFan720. By all accounts, he's a stand-up guy.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Mister Tee
Tenured Laureate

Post by Mister Tee »

Big Magilla wrote:I can't wait to see the spin she puts on this one.

I can tell you right now: she's the victim. As she is of everything that has ever occured in her life.

Edited By Mister Tee on 1295560450
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

We'll see what happens...

And another Tripp...Please, politicians and spouses...do not get involved with anyone who has the last name Tripp or who talks frequently to someone named Tripp.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I can't wait to see the spin she puts on this one.
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Poor, poor Sarah. When it rains, it pours. :D

Okay, okay, it's possible that these are false allegations. But how could I resist? And this WAS the same publication that broke the John Edwards scandal after all.

Todd Palin, Sarah Palin's husband, in sex scandal with massage therapist Shailey Tripp: Enquirer
BY Aliyah Shahid
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, January 20th 2011, 2:43 PM

Todd is involved in a sex scandal involving a massage therapist, according to the National Enquirer.

The National Enquirer is reporting that Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, is embroiled in a sex scandal involving an extramarital affair with a massage therapist who has been "busted for prostitution."

The Enquirer claims it has unearthed official documents showing 36-year-old Shailey Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution in March and that cops have confiscated physical evidence that could tie Todd to the alleged affair.

The tabloid did not disclose when the alleged rendezvous took place or what evidence was seized by police.

The Palins, who have previously been dogged by cheating allegations in 2008 and 2009 and have vehemently denied each and every accusation, though they have not commented on the Enquirer story.

In the same Jan. 31 issue in which the National Enquirer reports the Palin scoop, it also reports that Jennifer Aniston has a drinking problem and President Obama is stick-thin because he has stomach parasites.

Still, the tabloid broke the story of the biggest political scandal since Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, when it reported ex-VP and presidential candidate John Edwards' affair with a campaign videographer.

The Palin story, writes the tabloid, began after several media outlets received an anonymous e-mail from thepalinmorals@hotmail.com claiming Tripp had an affair with Todd, which eventually led to Tripp's arrest in March 2010.

"According to the tenants in the building of her offices, they saw Todd come and go often and heard noises that sounded like someone was having sex," the e-mail read.

A woman by the name Shailey Tripp is listed as a massage therapist in Wasilla, Alaska. Calls to the listed phone number were not returned.

The Enquirer claims its investigation revealed that Tripp, 36, was arrested on March 4 in Anchorage and charged with having a house of prostitution.

Tripp pleaded no contest on June 13, 2010, according to the tabloid, and has a sentencing date set for June 15, 2011.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler

Return to “Current Events”