Dreamgirls or: How to Stop Discussing It and Talk - About Something Else

Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

The website preview just worked for me.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
jack
Assistant

Post by jack »

Even the Website 'Preview' won't work - though it may just be my computer.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Magilla, I just watched...and apparently, this teaser is out on the net somewhere...it's just a very blue and black image of an unidentified woman singing into a microphone with one of the songs playing. That's it.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Then what was all that singing and dancing from in the preivew of the proeview on last night's show? Mind you, I haven't watched ET in many a moon, but I do catch snippets from time to time so perhaps I got got somethig wrong. Maybe it's full costume rehearsals they're going to show tonight or maybe they have filmed one scene and are going to show that. If I get the chance to watch I'll let you know.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

An extended...nothing! They said they hadn't even started filming, yet!

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Entertainment Tonight will have an extended preview tonight.
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

The film's website is already up!

I've never see the play, and, aside from "And I'm Telling You..." I'm not familiar with the score; but based on Bill Condon's resumé, I'm expecting this to be an excellent film.

Return to “2000 - 2007”