Ivory´s next project

Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Finally, It appeared on imdb.
paperboy
Temp

Post by paperboy »

Maybe working with Ivory again will inspire Hopkins - The Remains of the Day was a high point in both their careers.
VanHelsing
Assistant

Post by VanHelsing »

Laura Linney is also part of the cast.
With a Southern accent...
"Don't you dare lie to me!" and...
"You threaten my congeniality, you threaten me!"

-------

"You shouldn't be doing what you're doing. The truth is enough!"
"Are you and Perry?" ... "Please, Nelle."
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Finally, the shooting begins in next January.
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

I think The World's Fastest Indian would qualify as an exception to the notion that he's been "phoning it in," although he hasn't given an award-caliber performance for most of this unfolding decade.
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

flipp525 wrote:Anthony Hopkins has been phoning it in for what seems like years now. Hopefully this project will bump up his game. He’s become so unwaveringly boring.

Or better still, Hopkins will try phoning it in and Ivory will refuse to answer, instead getting a real actor like Brian Cox or Ian Holm.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Anthony Hopkins has been phoning it in for what seems like years now. Hopefully this project will bump up his game. He’s become so unwaveringly boring.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

James Ivory is going to film this month in Argentina the adapteation of Peter Cameron´s novel "The City of Your Final Destination" with Anthony Hopkins attached for the lead.

Return to “2000 - 2007”