Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make - Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

kaytodd
Assistant

Post by kaytodd »

I am looking forward to seeing it. Few TV shows over the last decade made me laugh out loud more than Da Ali G Show.
The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living. Oliver Wendell Holmes
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Post by Precious Doll »

There already is. Just select posts from the last 60 days for this topic and it will appear.
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
Franz Ferdinand
Adjunct

Post by Franz Ferdinand »

I find it amusing there is no thread for this movie (at least as far as I can see), when it clearly has some of the best reviews of any movie this year. It currently sits at 90% on Rottentomatoes, and the reviews aren't lukewarm positives, but nearly rants. In a just world, this would be the frontrunner for Best Picture and definitely Best Actor.

Return to “2000 - 2007”