UAADB on The Web

flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

cam wrote:Philip: I went to look at your picture, because I thought you were having us on , on UAADB, and that you had posted a shot of James Denton from "Desperate Housewives."
lol. Thanks, cam ;)
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Philip: I went to look at your picture, because I thought you were having us on , on UAADB, and that you had posted a shot of James Denton from "Desperate Housewives."
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

After all these years, it's so fun finally seeing what some of you guys look like!

I put my picture up as well.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

OscarGuy wrote:We've been part of MySpace for 6 months, MW, right? And it took an off hand comment saying Italiano (Marco) was hot to get people to sign up. :)
Guilty your honor :D

No offense to anyone who gets a lot of joy out of it, but after some not so cool online encounters, I killed my myspace page and really, I never got anything out of these kinds of profiles. BUT curiosity over the Italiano fuss inspired me to reopen my account. lol.

I figured I could venture back into that online profile world if only to talk about film and the ridiculous phenomenon that is the Oscars. Even in Graduate school, it's hard to find people who like talking about films - and by that I mean in a respectful and um, not stupid way (saying Quentin Tarantino is the best filmmaker ever is just well...I have no idea how to respond to that, y'know?) So anyway, bravo to you guys for the level of discourse on this board and for being so friendly.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

We've been part of MySpace for 6 months, MW, right? And it took an off hand comment saying Italiano (Marco) was hot to get people to sign up. :)
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

I´ve just signed up
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

I just signed up as well.
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Hey, MovieWes, I just joined MySpace and invited myself to be a part of the UAADB Group. My name is Philip.

MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Hey guys,

Since I still want to stay in contact with all of you, I created a group on Myspace for members of this board. So if any of you are interested in joining, go to http://groups.myspace.com/uaadb .

I hope you don't mind OscarGuy.
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)

Return to “General Off-Topic”