UAADB on The Web

MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Damien wrote:I tried to join the MySpace group but it wouldn't let me . . . :(

Send a message to my Myspace account and I'll send you an invitation to join the group. However, there shouldn't be any problem since I lifted the request approval.

Edited By MovieWes on 1196344819
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
rudeboy
Adjunct

Post by rudeboy »

flipp525 wrote:Does anyone know how to join a group on Facebook? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.
If you look up the group, there should be a Join Group link (can't remember the exact wording...)
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Add me, Damien!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

I tried to join the MySpace group but it wouldn't let me . . . :(
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Does anyone know how to join a group on Facebook? I cannot figure it out for the life of me.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

MovieWes
Professor

Post by MovieWes »

Well, I changed it from a closed to an open group because I don't want to have to approve everyone who joins, lol. So anyone who's tried to join and wasn't approved (because maybe I didn't get on Myspace for several weeks) can go for it now.
"Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution." -- Alec Guinness (Lawrence of Arabia)
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Akash wrote:Damien, you're like the grand pooh bah here. You HAVE to get myspace and join the group :)
I second that.

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Eric...

this is weird, but for some reason I've always thought you were black??
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Greg wrote:Flipp, I just read on your MySpace page that you're a navy contractor. I'm curious, do you know anyone who works at SPAWAR?
I don't specifically know anyone who works at SPAWAR, but they do have offices alongside NCIS in the Washington Navy Yard where I work.

Greg
Tenured

Post by Greg »

Flipp, I just read on your MySpace page that you're a navy contractor. I'm curious, do you know anyone who works at SPAWAR?
Akash
Professor

Post by Akash »

Damien, you're like the grand pooh bah here. You HAVE to get myspace and join the group :)
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

I've finally updated my MySpace page (there was only a pic before and nothing else).

Edited By flipp525 on 1189973506

rudeboy
Adjunct

Post by rudeboy »

Finally I am dragged kicking & screaming into the modern world.

My Facebook
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

I have facebook.
Eric
Tenured

Post by Eric »

Someone ought to start a Facebook comm.

Return to “General Off-Topic”