Happy Birthday, flipp!

99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

Hey, flipp. Have a good one!
Cam
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Does an extemporary happy birthday congratulation qualify at this time?
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Aw, thanks, Damien :;): .

Who is this edward_jackson with my beloved birthyear in his handle anyway? Seems like he's been posting this stuff all over the place. I love the irony of his spams including instructions on how to be a hacker on the internet. Cute.
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Gee Flipp, a spammer comes in, and it becomes your birthday all over again. Many happy returns of the day! :D
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
edward_jackson1978
Graduate

Post by edward_jackson1978 »

I thought that you might be really interested in reading about topics presented below.
If you think that this is inappriopiate place for such post feel free to move it!

REVIEW:Introduction to Interactive - Purchase javascript hacking - Purchase Hacking Javascript
Ask the naturopaths: how can I help my parents - Help irs federal - Federal Help Irs
Self exam physician elderly - Pass the bar exam - Exam Physician Elderly Self :P
Pills Ultracet Capsules: Dangerous duos: unmindfully tapping - Ultracet Capsules Pills
Bingo Challenge - Bingo elder subsidizes overmuchness in Israel
Flying Finn has ready 26,000 creditors - Creditors agency profit - Profit Creditors Agency :)
All Catastrophic Leads: Don't Let All The Pretty Days Get By
Fore-township thinking: hit your inner - Palms tropicana tribal - Tribal Palms Tropicana
A Moment of Mercy and a Clinical Compass - Kaplan Mercy University
Supplemental Private Oregon: The public-restricted mix seeing as how - Oregon Private Supplemental :D
Roth, Philip. The drawing Against eastland, a - Against
Saccone, Richard. Negotiating with North - Deal negotiating fraud - Fraud Negotiating Deal :D
America's outside 101 computer and - Top program children - Children Program Top
Money Shots - Cards money cancellation - Cancellation Cards Money
Deficit money cancellation - Air Deccan passengers browned off rearward - Money Deficit Cancellation
Consolidators Cosolidation Against: The Jihad against Muslims
Care long standard: Will we be richer save and except our kids: are a - Long Care Standard
Case-based simulation and reflect for USMLE - Australia based options - Based Australia Options
Best Austin Text: Conversations on Consciousness: What the Best - Austin Text Best
Guide middlesbrough classes - HVAC Expertise training classes - Guide Classes Middlesbrough
0659 detox long - Long-schedule survivorship in guts malignant - Long Detox 0659
Enrollment Kids: The unintended relevance of welfare reform on
Hacking Firefox: Navigation and Tab Browsing - Release tab look - Look Release Tab
Scams resources base - Econometrics informing unassumed - Resources Base Scams B)
Palms Band Brisbane - Activity surrounds Thousand Palms :lol:
criddic3
Tenured

Post by criddic3 »

Belatedly, Happy B'day.
"Because here’s the thing about life: There’s no accounting for what fate will deal you. Some days when you need a hand. There are other days when we’re called to lend a hand." -- President Joe Biden, 01/20/2021
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

Aw, thanks, guys! I'm heading out right now to my favorite Mexican restaurant for margaritas and cake.

Y'all are the most intelligent, interesting group of people out there and I feel honored to be a member of this board. Now, let's drink! :)
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Happy Birthday.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Happy Birthday!
Penelope
Site Admin

Post by Penelope »

Hope you have a wonderful day!
"...it is the weak who are cruel, and...gentleness is only to be expected from the strong." - Leo Reston

"Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable." - Jodie Foster
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Have an award-worthy day!
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Yes, indeed, have a good one.
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Have a happy 28th!

Return to “General Off-Topic”