What is the best element of Nashville?

1927/28 through 1997

What is the most award-worthy element of Nashville?

Best Picture
13%
Best Director
13%
Best Supporting Actor: Henry Gibson
No votes
Best Supporting Actress: Ronee Blakley
27%
Best Supporting Actress: Lily Tomlin
20%
Best Supporting Actress: Gwen Welles
No votes
Best Supporting Actress: Geraldine Chaplin
7%
Best Supporting Actress: Barbara Harris
No votes
Best Supporting Actress: Barbara Baxley
No votes
Best Original Screenplay
13%
Best Editing
7%
Best Cinematography
No votes
Best Song(any of the original songs) state your specific in the post
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 15

Kellens101
Temp

Re: What is the best element of Nashville?

Post by Kellens101 »

Yeah I kind of thought so. Thanks. Oh and sorry, you don't have to reply to my Sergio Leone post and the Performances I Love. I'm just curious to hear your opinions since you're such a good writer.
The Original BJ
Emeritus

Re: What is the best element of Nashville?

Post by The Original BJ »

Okay, because you're new around here, I'm just going to chime in and say, hopefully in a manner that seems as nice as possible, that I don't think you're going to get a ton of responses with these polls. There are a lot of discussions about these older movies in the historical threads -- Nashville, for instance, is discussed directly by many people in the Picture/Director of 1975 and the Supporting Actress of 1975 threads (and, by some, Supporting Actor of 1975 because of its omission.) And the Last Seen Movie thread sometimes gets debate going about older titles when people post reviews and responses as well. But I just don't think you're going to get much participation in the one-offs you've been posting, and I wouldn't want you to feel discouraged or ignored because people aren't interested, so much as encourage you to make your voice heard in the discussions that more naturally spring up around here.
Kellens101
Temp

What is the best element of Nashville?

Post by Kellens101 »

What is the best and most award-worthy element(what Oscar category would you give it)?

Return to “The Damien Bona Memorial Oscar History Thread”