R.I.P. Katherine Helmond

Whether they are behind the camera or in front of it, this is the place to discuss all filmmakers regardless of their role in the filmmaking process.
Precious Doll
Emeritus

Re: R.I.P. Katherine Helmond

Post by Precious Doll »

Reza wrote:Sad news. I never saw her in "Soap" but thought she was great fun in Who's the Boss?

R.I.P.
I remember seeing some of Soap but not all the seasons - I think just the first.

My main memory of the show were Katherine Helmond, Billy Crystal & Richard Mulligan. I recall some of it being very funny but from what I understand in later seasons it lost the plot so to speak.
"I want cement covering every blade of grass in this nation! Don't we taxpayers have a voice anymore?" Peggy Gravel (Mink Stole) in John Waters' Desperate Living (1977)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

She played the dingy wife Jessica to Robert Mandan's Chester Tate. Mandan himself died in April of last year.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

Sad news. I never saw her in "Soap" but thought she was great fun in Who's the Boss?

R.I.P.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

R.I.P. Katherine Helmond

Post by Big Magilla »

Return to “The People”