dreaMaker
Assistant

Post by dreaMaker »

Ah, fantastic thread! We needed it!
Thanks, OG :)
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

For those of you curious about the new layout of the site, in addition to moving some Exclusive Content pages to their own sections, I have created a new Category for oscarguy.com updates.

While I would normally place Film Review updates here, I am going to post those in the individual threads for the films, should the exist, or create new ones should they not.

What this section will do is provide you a first glimpse, as my site updates, of new trailers and preview available for your viewing.

Now, because I didn't want to overburden the Film Discussions forums, I am putting this here to serve two purposes. So you can see it more easily and, to act as a funnel to the Film Discussion Forum. Because there are anywhere from 4 to 12 new films posted on my site each week, that's a lot to push into the Film Discussions forum, so I will post them here with links to the Preview page, which in turn have links to the trailers and posters as well as my brief analysis of the films and their Oscar chances based on the previews.

If you want to discuss these new films further, add your input to the thread here. Once you do that, I will move it to the Film Discussion forum. If no one posts in it, it will remain here. This way, you have only one place to go to look at trailers and not have to sift through several pages of new posts every week in hopes of finding topics you already want to talk about.

And, to get things started, I'll post all the new pages added this past week.

Edited By OscarGuy on 1223660913
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Other Film Discussions”