What Ever Happened to Fennec...?

Epic
Graduate

Post by Epic »

I miss his site, too. I was wondering whether anyone here managed to save Fennec's Apex Awards--the ones he gave for drama, comedy, action, and sci-fi. I'm missing his list for 2005 (the last one he made) and can't find it online.
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Unfortunately the site remains under construction.
99-1100896887

Post by 99-1100896887 »

He did say that he would update the Tony awards this year, but I did not check. This was an extrememly valuable site--too bad he was so upset by "Crash"'s unexpected and unwarranted win.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

He did say the day after the Oscars that he was so upset by the Brokeback Mountain loss to Crash that he couldn't bring himself to updating his site with the 2005 results. That this would parlay into giving up his site altogether seems a bit of a stretch. When I just tried to bring it up I got an "under construction" notice so maybe he's just moving to a different server or something.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

No idea. I haven't talked with Chryst in nearly four years now.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

I had been visiting the Fennec site recently when..OOPS! I´d discovered that it no longer exists. Does someone know what happened or which is it new direction?

Return to “Other Film Discussions”