In My Father's Den - Le Couperet - Are they released in U.S.A.

Hustler
Tenured

Post by Hustler »

Le Couperet was released In Argentina 2 years ago an it´s remarkable.

Edited By Hustler on 1222613828
rain Bard
Associate

Post by rain Bard »

Le Couperet played as the opening night film of the San Francisco International Film Festival some years back as the Ax. It sounded interesting, but I assumed that it would get released as all opening night festival films invariably do around here, and declined to attend the screening. My mistake- it was never picked up for distribution in the States.
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I don't know what happened to the Costa-Gavras film from 2005, nor do I know where In My Father's Den had its limited U.S. release in 2007 but I do know that it is available on DVD in region 2 and on region free Blu-ray for anyone who wants to check it out.
Cinemanolis
Adjunct

Post by Cinemanolis »

Does anyone know if the following films have been released (or plan to be released) in U.S.A.?

In My Father's Den (2004)
According to IMDB it had a limited release in the U.S. in 2007, but it has no specific date next to it, which is suspicious.

Le Couperet (2005)
A film by Costa Gavras that again according to IMDB has still not a release date in the U.S.

I have seen and enjoyed both of these films, and i was wondering what everyone else thought of these and why they haven't found a release date yet. Not to mention the fact that i don't know in which year i must place them awardswise.

Edited By Cinemanolis on 1222522341

Return to “Other Film Discussions”