Woodland Hills

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Speaking of Woodland Hills, but apparently having no connection to the deaths of the elderly there:

Dr. Dre's 20-year-old son found dead in LA

LOS ANGELES — Dr. Dre's 20-year-old son has died, the rapper's publicist said Tuesday.

"Dr. Dre is mourning the loss of his son Andre Young Jr.," publicist Lori Earl said in a statement.

Young Jr., who was named after his father, was found dead Saturday by his mother at their home in suburban Woodland Hills, county coroner's Lt. John Kades said.

An autopsy was performed Monday, but the cause of death wasn't likely to be determined for eight weeks while toxicology tests are done, Kades said.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

I thought there had to be something. And that makes perfect sense.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

The Motion Picture & Television Country House Lodge & Hospital Retirement Homes complex is located in Woodland Hills, which is where a lot of show business veterans go to spend their final days.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Getting back into my database that I stopped working on early this year as is often my tendency when I get bored with something that is entirely tedious, I'm finding a lot of people have died in L.A. in a place called Woodland Hills...and I do mean a lot. Can someone familiar with the place tell me more about this L.A. neighborhood. Are there a lot of assisted living facilities there? I find it difficult to believe an area with a population of only 61,000 has such a high percentage of Hollywood Oscar winners/nominees living and dying there...I mean it's possible, but just curious.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Other Film Discussions”