New Way To Watch Movies

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Re: New Way To Watch Movies

Post by OscarGuy »

Wouldn't it be easier just to download and/or rent from some place like Amazon? I believe there are online services where you can download movies that have a timer or a ticker that tracks how often you watch it before you cannot watch it anymore/again.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Re: New Way To Watch Movies

Post by FilmFan720 »

So like a Redbox, only digital instead of a hard copy?
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
Greg
Tenured

New Way To Watch Movies

Post by Greg »

I wonder if anyone thinks that something that I would call electronic-order vending machines could become a new way to watch movies, listen to music, etc. Stores could have kiosks with computers where people would search movies titles for purchase, as is now done, for example, online with Amazon. Once you clicked on the titles you want, the screen would indicate the charge and you would put your money into a vending machine. At that time, the title(s) would download on to a device, say a flash drive, and then drop to a receiving area in the vending machine. You could then watch the drive at home on your computer screen, or perhaps, by placing it in an adapter for a regular TV screen.

Return to “Other Film Discussions”