Friday Face-Off

Big Magilla
Site Admin

Re: Friday Face-Off

Post by Big Magilla »

I don't know what went wrong but I found your comment in spam and approved it. It's posted now.

I can't help with the registration, though, as I don;t have that level of access to teh site. We'll have to rely on OG to fix that problem.
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

I tried to register and it said I was already registered against my email address. Then I tried to get a new password which never came to my address.

Frankly I'm so sick of all these user IDs and passwords one has to remember at work and everywhere else. It takes the fun out of everything.

Anyway no problem. I guess I'll live if I cannot go onto the CinemaSight page.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Start by registering an account here (it's not necessary, but regular posters will probably find it more convenient):

http://www.cinemasight.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Then, once you've registered your account, on the front page, there's a section in the sidebar on the right called "Administration" (the current order of sections in that sidebar is "Memberships", "Categories", "84th Oscars", "Most Recent Comments", "Polls", "Update Schedule", "Administration"...). In the Administration section, there's an option for Login (if you get logged out at any point, you just click that link and log back in).

Once you're logged in, you just have to click on any article and go to the bottom of the article where the comments are and type in your comment and submit.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Reza
Laureate Emeritus

Post by Reza »

For some reason I've never been able to figure out the Cinema Sight page which is why I don't comment there.

I tried posting on this game just now but as usual my comment never got posted.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Friday Face-Off

Post by OscarGuy »

I've started a new game on my site called Friday Face-Off. It's right up everyone's alley, so I thought I'd invite you guys to participate. The first poll is up now:

http://www.cinemasight.com/friday-face-off-1/
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Other Oscar Discussions”