Film Release Dates?

OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Good. I had thought 12/11 was the release, but then boxofficemojo listed a date in January. They indeed posted the wide release date instead of the limited, so it's platforming as I expected (and hoped). Damn bom and their black souls for giving me a heart attack!
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
FilmFan720
Emeritus

Post by FilmFan720 »

The official site lists a Dec. 11 North American opening
"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."
- Minor Myers, Jr.
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

"What the hell?"
Win Butler
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Where are you getting this information from? IMDb. shows a U.S. release date of December 11th.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Ok. So I was prepping my Previews update this week and came across a date change for The Lovely Bones. It said it was opening in January. Now, my hope is that that's the wide opening date, but I can't find any information confirming that. Has anyone seen anything on this strange chain of events?
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Other Oscar Discussions”