Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

Rolo, if you can't make it Flipp's place, there is a podcast at Variety:

http://www.themovieblog.com/
rolotomasi99
Professor

Post by rolotomasi99 »

flipp525 wrote:
rolotomasi99 wrote:i am without a tv this year, but have the internet. i know nbc put the golden globes "press conference" on msnbc for a live feed. is abc doing anything similar, or are there any other websites which allow you to watch live tv? thanks to anyone who can help.

Come watch it at my place, rolo!
that is really sweet! :)

i am really sick, though. :(

that is why i am not at a friends watching it. i am stuck in bed. :angry:

i will count on you guys to keep me updated with bitchy and hilarious quips about the acceptance speeches and outfits and shit.
"When it comes to the subject of torture, I trust a woman who was married to James Cameron for three years."
-- Amy Poehler in praise of Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow
flipp525
Laureate

Post by flipp525 »

rolotomasi99 wrote:i am without a tv this year, but have the internet. i know nbc put the golden globes "press conference" on msnbc for a live feed. is abc doing anything similar, or are there any other websites which allow you to watch live tv? thanks to anyone who can help.
Come watch it at my place, rolo!
"The mantle of spinsterhood was definitely in her shoulders. She was twenty five and looked it."

-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

If they are, you should try oscar.com, though I'm not sure they are.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
rolotomasi99
Professor

Post by rolotomasi99 »

sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place, but i was just wondering if there was any website people knew of to watch the oscars online. i am without a tv this year, but have the internet. i know nbc put the golden globes "press conference" on msnbc for a live feed. is abc doing anything similar, or are there any other websites which allow you to watch live tv? thanks to anyone who can help.
"When it comes to the subject of torture, I trust a woman who was married to James Cameron for three years."
-- Amy Poehler in praise of Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

As is our tradition here, I will be posting several topics for discussion including individual posts for each winner as it's announced, the in memorium, fashion and overall ceremony opinions.

I ask that you refrain from posting new topics as the topics I create should be sufficient for all of the discussions you should need to make.
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The 8th Decade”