Best Animated Feature

1998 through 2007
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Say what you want, Alvin and the Chipmunks is a charming, sweet and funny movie. (And I'll bet none of you ridiculing it has even seen it. I at least endured the torture of Ratatouille.)

And any organization that deems Ratatouille of more worth than Persepolis is, by definition, worthless.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
Booster Gold
Graduate

Post by Booster Gold »

Sonic Youth wrote:
Bog wrote:Tell us again what you thought of Alvin and the Chipmunks Damien? Haha

Yeah, sorry they didn't have an "Best CGI Project for Outdated Pop Culture Reference" award this year.

TMNT for the win! :)
"God? He is the biggest bitch of them all."
- Christophe (South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
Sonic Youth
Tenured Laureate

Post by Sonic Youth »

Bog wrote:Tell us again what you thought of Alvin and the Chipmunks Damien? Haha
Yeah, sorry they didn't have an "Best CGI Project for Outdated Pop Culture Reference" award this year.
"What the hell?"
Win Butler
inky
Temp

Post by inky »

anonymous wrote:Wouldn't have minded a Persepolis win but Ratatouille is the film I wouldn't mind watching again and again and again.
To me, that honor goes to PERSEPOLIS instead.
Bog
Assistant

Post by Bog »

Tell us again what you thought of Alvin and the Chipmunks Damien? Haha
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

Why are cartoon people such nerds? (well, actually I guess that's self-explanatory), Between the geeky Brad Bird and the tool from Peter and the Wolf who brought a doll on stage with him, these folks have serious cases of arrested development.
"Y'know, that's one of the things I like about Mitt Romney. He's been consistent since he changed his mind." -- Christine O'Donnell
anonymous1980
Laureate

Post by anonymous1980 »

Wouldn't have minded a Persepolis win but Ratatouille is the film I wouldn't mind watching again and again and again.
Damien
Laureate

Post by Damien »

This award is the Oscars in a nutshell. Persepolis? ewwww foreign language and not cute.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Ratatouille
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The 8th Decade”