Other Oscar Contests

1998 through 2007
Big Magilla
Site Admin

Post by Big Magilla »

I entered the Oscar.com contest before checking what the prizes were. I have no idea what I would do with a ladies' right hand diamond ring and men's diamonds cufflinks worth $11,800. The re-sale value probably wouldn't even cover the taxes. I'm not even sure you can decline the prizes if you win.

I tried to edit my picks to throw the contest, but they don't allow you to submit blanks once you've made a selection in a category so I went back and selected the least likely winner in each category. I really don't want to win this one.
OscarGuy
Site Admin

Post by OscarGuy »

Aside from our traditional board contest, I'm participating in the Oscar World Invitational ($10 entry fee) and the one at Oscar.com. The one at Oscar.com I have a UAADB group set up if you wish to join. To get to the Oscar World Invitational, follow the below link. You can't sign up after Noon tomorrow, so if you want to participate, you'd best get over there now.

oscarworld.net
Wesley Lovell
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The 8th Decade”